Sunday, June 22, 2008

you're not alone

The question "why?" is brought up many times a day in anyones life, but often we aren't supposed to know the answer. Why do people have to argue? Why can't we find peace? Why do good people die? Why do I feel so alone? Some of these questions can only be answered by ourselves, but others may never be resolved while we're alive. One thing that has always brought me more comfort is knowing that I am never alone, in this chaotic world filled with shifting values and uncertain futures, I can always count on the knowledge that I have a loving Father in Heaven. Being LDS has provided me with the knowledge that I, not only, am a child of God, but that I can communicate and receive comfort and reconciliation whenever I need that helping hand.
You're not alone,
there is more to this i know.
You can make it out,
you will live to tell.
We don't always know what is in store for us or why something happens, but knowing everything happens for a reason puts it in perspective. Knowing that God has a plan is all we really need. No matter how alone we feel, how far the depths of despair have taken us, how many people have walked out. We are never alone. You are never alone.
This is not an easy task. It is intended to be difficult, challenging, and ultimately refining

No comments: